- Join a professional team in a family business
- Well established, experienced, friendly, and supportive team
- Ongoing training and personal development opportunities
Are you passionate about Early Education? Join our team and develop the minds of our future.
Childs Play is an established family business. We are passionate about the care we provide our community, reflected in our “every child matters” philosophy. We currently have a number of full-time opportunities for Educators with a passion for Early Years Education within a fast paced and dynamic childcare business.
What you will do:
Provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for young children whilst achieving their learning objectives as outlined by Child’s Play. Work as a team with colleagues to provide a responsive environment that supports children’s wellbeing, relationships and learning through Centre programs. Assist in the implementation of these high-quality programs in line with the Early Learning Years Framework, responding to the strengths and interests of children, families, and staff.
This role is responsible for:
- Creating a safe, supportive, stimulating, and educational environment for Children to learn and thrive.
- Assisting with the planning, implementation, and evaluation of programs throughout the Centre.
- Developing working relationships with colleagues to ensure effective operation of the Service.
- Maintaining compliance with all reporting requirements, regulations, and legislation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree or Diploma in Early Childhood from a recognised University; or a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- Anaphylaxis and Emergency Asthma Management training
- Experience working in an Early Childcare Centre – desirable
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for early years education, commitment to ongoing education and training to ensure adoption of best practice and emerging education programs.
- Current knowledge of children’s developmental stages.
- Current knowledge of health, hygiene and nutrition needs of children.
- Detailed understanding and application of Education and Care Services National Regulations.
- A track record in building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a passion for excellence.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, who is forward thinking and results oriented.
Is a team player, enjoys working with a vibrant and passionate team of professionals, with a passion for what you do!
Join this established, yet dynamic, business and enjoy an energetic and supportive team environment. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Our client provides many benefits to its AMAZING team of Educators in a very supportive environment.
If you thrive in a busy environment where no two days are alike – Apply Now!
If you would like a copy of the position description or further information about this exciting role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please also note:
- We respectfully ask you not to contact Child’s Play directly so we can attend to our daily workload.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted throughout the recruitment campaign.