We are seeking an outstanding and passionate teacher with the drive to develop strong relationships with families, children and the community, whilst building an outstanding learning environment for children. Your role will be supported by the Centre management team, along with Educational Leaders and your fellow educators in our exceeding service.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be working alongside two other kinder teachers in our Tarneit service to deliver our 3 and 4-year-old programs year-round. Within these programs, our team work collaboratively to plan out curriculums that will achieve the best outcomes for our children and prepare them for the future.
Our successful candidate will be required to:
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their journey and ensure school readiness
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Maintain a positive working relationship with fellow team members
- Sustain effective communication with parents to support their child’s journey
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times and be a strong leader in educational practice and pedagogy.
You will be incredibly passionate and excited about providing high-quality programs and will have a strong knowledge of the EYLF, VEYLDF and NQS. Experience in a similar position is highly desirable.
About Child’s Play Tarneit
At Child’s Play we aim to deliver high-quality care and strive to offer strong community connections, ongoing school readiness programs and transition processes along with each and every child having a journey of not only academic learning but strong outcome-based life skill learning in line with the National and State Early Learning Frameworks.
At every level of our organisation, we embody our values and philosophy that “EVERY CHILD MATTERS”. By embracing this philosophy every child and every family is made to feel included, loved and provided for, and our educators have adopted a growth mindset that has allowed us to provide a curriculum that is made for everyone.
Located on Tarneit Road, our Tarneit service opened in October 2016 and has been established as one of the best services in the area after achieving an Exceeding Rating by ACECQA.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
The ideal candidate for this position will hold;
- Bachelor of Early Childhood or ACECQA assessed equivalent
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- VIT registration including Working With Children’s Check
At Child’s Play ELC, we value our team and provide incentives to staff throughout their journey. This position is structured as 37.5 hour position with above minimum non-contact time and excellent working conditions. Staff discount is also offered to educators who have children enrolled in our services.
We would love to hear from you and please note that unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.